iPhone 5

Anything and everything until something is done to categorize all things.

iPhone 5

Postby MacK » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

Well, I had an old iPhone 3GS that was working great until I mistakenly took it for a dip in the pool with me. I have since had to revert back to my old blackberry curve in the meantime, but I can tell you it is just torture. Using the device is so much more difficult. I didn't realize how much of an iprovement the iPhone was for me.

I have looked at some android devices, and I have two andriod tablets, but I think I am sticking with the iPhone for my replacement. What do you guys think of the iPhone 5?
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Re: iPhone 5

Postby Your Hero Jed » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: iPhone 5

Postby MacK » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 pm

LOL, nice video, Jed!

Well, I went ahead and preordered it, and it arrived this morning. It's certainly nicer, smaller and lighter than my old 3GS, but is it the remarkable and earthshaking transformation? Not sure I agree with that...
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Return to The Spittoon