It's been a few days...

Anything and everything until something is done to categorize all things.

It's been a few days...

Postby Pixie » Tue May 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Hey all FDB :FDB: !

It's been a while, to say the least, since I was on here last. It both makes me happy and sad :Eggo: to know I haven't missed much. How is everyone?! Any exciting games out? Anything new to share? Hope all is going well. I'll try to start watching this more often, as well as our FDB FB page. Stop by and say hello! :Driving: :Sunny:

Much loves from the one and only Pixie! :Loving:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Re: It's been a few days...

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Fri May 23, 2014 10:27 am

I can post not.. but only when I use the pro black format. For some reason the acid green format doesn't give me any options for posting.

I am still alive and decent. I could stand to lose some weight and be more active. Age, weight and handicap are slowing me down but I remain optimistic just about everything. I haven't really been playing any FPS games lately as they are extremely violent and I don't want my 5 1/2 year son watching them and my wife getting on to me about it. That boy of mine get's glued to the Wii and Super Mario bros and un-gluing himself from that causes plenty of fussing that any electronic gaming is severely limited except for his Leap Pad. My 17 year old sound card is starting to lose it's edge and I can either have external speakers hooked up (which means no late night playing) and enjoy some Netflix during the day, or I can have my headphone and mic hooked up. I can't have both as one of the jacks in the back is screwed up. So it's external speakers for awhile. Also my graphics card is going and FPS games just aren't playing well on the old girl right now. Upgrading is not a priority right now as my son will be starting a more expensive private Christian school int he fall, wife wants to take him to Disney World this year and I'm trying to save money for those and to make it easier to move one day. With our bad eating out habits this seems like a nearly impossible task. Also I seem to be more interested traditional shaving and spend time at estate sales, yard sales and antique shops looking for old vintage razors (Straights, Single Edge GEM's and Ever~Ready's, Double Edge Gillette's (and others) and Schick Injector razors) and vintage brushes with nice handles. I don't really collect.. I use them all. Much better and comfortable shaves compared to the modern cartridges. Also thanks to the Internet I am able to find wonderful shaving soaps. That canned stuff doesn't do me any good. Anyway, what little money I have I spend on that, which hasn't been much.

So what games am I playing? Spider Solitaire, Civ III, Warcraft III and that's pretty much it. I got a Kindle Fire this past Christmas and I've been playing the free games I find on that a lot at night.
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 am

Oh. be sure to check out my blog in my Sig line.
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Postby {OF}MillerTime » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Time for a yearly check in :)

The Old FARTS are still playing, well some of them. Mostly Battlefield 4
{OF}MillerTime
Lackey
Lackey

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:23 pm

That's pretty impressive to still be an active clan after all this time! Congrats!
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Return to The Spittoon