Hell's Kitchen

Anything and everything until something is done to categorize all things.

Hell's Kitchen

Postby pesetas » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Who's gonna take on the role of being WarMachine? Can't have good posting without one of those. I could do it I suppose. Let's see..."you're all a bunch of ****ing tards"! How was that? :D
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: So ......

Postby MacK » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:24 pm

pesetas wrote:you're all a bunch of ****ing tards!

Not half bad for your third post... LOL :P
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Majik » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:39 pm

well, its a dirty job but somebodys gotta do it!
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 pm

LMAO, Pes the forum troll or hoe? life is not a relative matter my friend but it posesses a term of sanity in reflection of the institution of society. If you look at yourself mentally is it the same reflection you have in the mirror, also the quick think question is the mental or reflection as the same that other people see you. Mental note: Some say that it is very well to be blind! :)
The World is an unexplained sense of malfunction and destruction, but I'm glad to witness it!
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Yep. I think I've found my calling. War's got ****ing nothing on me you bunch of ***holes! :twisted:
Now I just have to incorporate a hatred of well everyone and everything and it'll be perfect. Getting to work on that right away!
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Hmmmm, a kindred hatred with me is extremely hard, because i hate and love people all the same. So you may try but I think it will be an uneventable situation :)
The World is an unexplained sense of malfunction and destruction, but I'm glad to witness it!
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:49 pm

OK so how bout we leave this thread open for those who occasionally want a little taste! You know you like it you pathetic ****ing ****heads! You know that __________(insert religion, race, sex, here) all suck anyway! So why don't you all just ****ing take a flying **** at the moon!!!

I am really starting to enjoy this...perhaps too much. Time for the medication again me thinks...
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:47 am

I think this is pes's way of relieving stress you think?
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:29 pm

Stress? What stress you piece of CR*P!!!??? I have NO stress with the exception of having to deal with ridiculous tards such as YOU!!!

(gee this really is fun. Now I know why WarMachine does this)

Beautiful I say! Beautiful!!! Mmmmmwah!!! :Evil:
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby karmapoliceman » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:29 am

-gasp-
karmapoliceman
Cog
Cog

Postby Majik » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 am

Karma,
You'd have to be familiar with our old home to really understand whats going on here!
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:19 pm

"gasp"? Please! Don't tell me you're gonna be a ****ing tard like that damn Loki!!! WTF!!!

Hey Mack. Since I'm enjoying dishing out all this pseudo-abuse, how bout we re-name this thread "Hell's Kitchen" so that folks who occasionally want to be put in their place can come by for some much needed abuse? I'll keep it clean...promise....lol.... :Evil:
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Hell's Kitchen

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:05 pm

LOL, how about not apologizing after every comment. GOSH, tardo :P That Damn LOKI is just an arse who has to much air between his ears BTW!!!!
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:56 am

You're right Loki! It's just in my nature but kinda defeats the purpose of trash talking to apologize afterwards. So thanks for bringing that to my attention you ridiculous piece of cr*p!
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:26 pm

I love you PES, you can have my kid anyday :P
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:52 am

Look here Loki, I'm no one's b****! How was the weekend getaway you ****ing tard?
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby pesetas » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:11 pm

:DANG: Gee with Loki being absent no one has fired me up for awhile. Let's see if I can't stoke the fire.

****ing Liberals!

How's that? Anyone care to dance? :Flaming:
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:04 pm

Well as it seems you have lost your spark let's see. Weekend was great! If you can't just spit fire how about you go into a more political state and pose the option of what and when to do something. If you need a topic to get yourself started let me know because I think your olive oil is out of date :P
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:50 pm

Hey you leave my ****ing olive oil fetish out of this you ***hole! I already invited you bunch of ****ing libs to face the challenge and got no response. My bad...perhaps there are none here!

Whew, that took a lot out of me. Glad you enjoyed your mini-vacation....
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby WarPizzle » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:54 pm

pesetas wrote:Hey you leave my ****ing olive oil fetish out of this you ***hole! I already invited you bunch of ****ing libs to face the challenge and got no response. My bad...perhaps there are none here!

Whew, that took a lot out of me. Glad you enjoyed your mini-vacation....

:)
WarPizzle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Next

Return to The Spittoon