Good to see ya Mack

Good to see ya Mack

Postby pesetas » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:34 am

It was nice seeing Mack on TF2 last night and evidently that new pc is a screamer cuz he was kicking butt. (or is it the l337 skillz)? :Sneaky:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Good to see ya Mack

Postby MacK » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

Thanks! It was fun playing again. The new PC was hanging mid game several times, but I think I figured out what is going on by the end of the night. It was nice to see everyone again! Now, once we get into the new place, I will actually have a desk to sit at, rather than play on the couch.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Majik » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 am

I have to agree, it was really fun, Mack, Pes, me, Pirate and I think Ten D was getting on just as I had to go.
I had a fun night!
Thanks everyone!
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby *FDB*Tenacious D » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:02 am

Yes that was fun. It was good seeing some of you guys last night. Sorry I missed Pes and didn't see Maj for too long. Hopefully, I'll get to play a little more in upcoming nights.
*FDB*Tenacious D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 204

Postby StrongMAD » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 am

Damn, victim.... sorry, I mean Mack was on and I missed it? Ah well, I guess I'll have to catch you next time! Oh, and if we get a few people on some time we should get on our server - arena is really fun with small teams, and when we build up the numbers we can switch to regular maps.
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:52 am

Victim? Ha ha!! Good one Strong!! By the way, is mani dead on our server? It looks disabled when I was on last night.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Majik » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:25 pm

I think it is disbled.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StrongMAD » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi Mack, there's something weird about running mani at the moment - I think it's due to the server running a different config for arena than regular TF2. I don't think we'd lose anything if we just got gameservers to reinstall the server and uploaded the adminlist again...
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Return to Team Fortress 2