Server admins

Server admins

Postby pesetas » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 am

OK folks, here's the breakdown. We've had quite a bit of fresh movement in the clan lately! Absolutely wonderful imo. I have several folks on the "list" that I need to add to the admin list. I haven't forgotten you, I've just been very busy and will continue to be for the next few days. Once I get you on the admin list I'll pm you with further instructions for binding a key.

Those of you who have recently honored us by joining the clan, here's how to get admin rights. Donate. Simple as that really. On the main forum page is a donation link. It goes to my paypal account. When you donate please include a note stating your tag as I don't know some of you by your real name. All donations are logged by me and none of your real life info is ever leaked out. All donations go toward server payment and hlstats payment.

Now having said all that, please be aware that donating to our server fund does not give carte blanche. For that matter, our admins do not have carte blanche either. Anyone abusing any of our associates is dealt with by the founding fathers...so to speak. Any admin who kicks or bans someone understands that they may be called on to justify it...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Server admins

Postby Majik » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am

I think Pes covered it pretty well.
If your here already,that means you should know that we are a very loose playing group of friends.
We use the ban and kick hammer sparingly.
But we will use it.
And have recently. So if any of your friends <cough,Boobytrap,cough> complain,this shows we will use it on friends of friends. Anyway, even if you don't want admin, it would br great to contribute to server and hl stats upkeep.
Thanx!
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2