Busy weekend

Busy weekend

Postby Epidemic » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Heya all!

Just wanted to let you know it'z been one busy weekend. Been on TF2 some in the mornings and mid day but other then that, long weekend. Had to buy some stuff for home security with the local crime on the rise, people are losing lawn mowers n what not, and didnt want to lose ours.

I played with good ol' Cheez Itz himself the other day in the morning, and we had a blast playing some 2fort (different server). I think everytime I log on TF2 now im always checking the FDB server, hoping and praying someone is on to have a great time with.

Expect to see me some more during this next week. And until then, keep up the great server. Like I was saying to a member the other day, what you have here is rare among online gaming communities, and thats something you have all the right in the world to brag about!
Epidemic
Cog
Cog

Human Verification: 204

Re: Busy weekend

Postby pesetas » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks for checking in Epi and for the nice words. The server is up and down lately but I should have more time to stay on top of it...for awhile anyway...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby TyraeL » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

No worries everyone here has irl stuff to do..sucks about the crime tho...I do the same thing i check the FDB server on my xfire serv list at least 25 times a night lookin to see if anyone is in it,and bring it man :ROFL: ill see ya this week
TyraeL
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Human Verification: 204

Postby Pixie » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

Great to hear from you Epi. I too haven't been on much lately. Been working a lot, and I am about to start a heavy school load (16 credit hours) plus still working some on the side. Luckily I am addicted to TF2, so you'll will still see me on there often. Plus I've gotta check the forums daily; gotta keep up with Pes' spam... I mean Posting...
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Return to Team Fortress 2