Server Update

Server Update

Postby pesetas » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Well folks, Mani is still busted. That's the bad news. The good news is that the server is up and playable and admins can change levels and what not by rcon. The worse news is that non of us are getting on there to play anymore.

Nostalgia-

I remember a few years ago, one Halloween in fact, we scheduled a Zombiemod night on our CSS server. It was a blast. A good portion of our clan was on, having fun. The way it should be.

So, I propose that we all get together some night and well, have fun. That's why we have the server right?

We've tried it before with poor results but let's try again. You guys get on here and post when you want to get together and play. OR just stop by the server. I'm guilty too so I'm gonna make a concerted effort to play more TF2!
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Server Update

Postby Majik » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

I can almost anytime
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Aunt Jemima » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Too freaking funny. I had a dream I posted something about a server night earlier this week....yeah...lame I know. I was real busy as I had a job with odd hours. My schedule is opened up quite a bit now and I can play pretty much anytime. I'm going to hop on tonight after the gym. I'm actually trying to get one of my friends to get in on it. She watched me play last night and thought it was fun.....I just gotta rip her off of Halo 3 lol. Anyways lets do it!

>SELECT * FROM tblUsers WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

"It's easier to be terrified by an enemy you admire."
Thufir Hawat to Feyd-Rautha
Aunt Jemima
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Human Verification: 204

Postby MacK » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I just got home from work, so it is too late tonight, but I am planning on CSS tomorrow night!!
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby *FDB*Tenacious D » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

Yeah MacK, but we don't have a CSS server anymore! :ROFL: :DOH:
*FDB*Tenacious D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MacK » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

What??? NOBODY TOLD ME!!!! What about my script... what about our custom sounds. I think I am going to die.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:59 am

Might I ask how we can fix Mani?

I was on the server not too long ago, like 2 days ago, got it pretty populated thanks to jemmy, tyrael, unicorn and grash. Still couldn't even rtv and I couldn't change or do anything power wise.

It's like being Bruce Wayne instead of Batman. So powerless and cape-less.

Anyway, I'm also in favor of server nights and getting on more frequently. I can happily harass every FDBer into playing as most of them are fortunately on my friendslist. The downside is my time is limited as school is looming closer (as in 2 days!) so with homework and such, it'll be more difficult to get on. Either way, I'll do my best to get on for at least an hour most nights.
Nikki
Lackey
Lackey

Postby pesetas » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Mani is not fixable at the moment. The post update beta they released isn't working on our servers. As an admin you can change the maps and do pretty much anything else through rcon. I'll pm you with some info. As for the rcon codes, if you google something like "TF2 rcon list", you can print out the codes and put them near your desktop. Also if you type in part of a command in console it will autofill the command for you.

There won't be voting for awhile but any admin can change maps if they have a consensus to change it...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Return to Team Fortress 2