New Post

New Post

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Shows to the side of everything so you know if something new has been posted. and a thing to click to take you to where the new ones you haven't read yet? Just an idea cuz i'm lazy and have a hard time remembering what i already read, especially in the humor section. I've laughed at the same jokes then realize i'm on the first page again. :icon19:
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: New Post

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:19 pm

*FDB*LoKi wrote:Actually if your looking at the board index page under the banner on the left you will see VIEW NEW POSTS. Click there and it will give you them. Highlighted in GREEN. Hope that helps! :)
The World is an unexplained sense of malfunction and destruction, but I'm glad to witness it!
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:28 pm

exactly. you missed the i'm lazy and not so bright part. I was talking about next to every post a thing to click to go straight to the newest unread post.
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby MacK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:59 pm

Good question - I will check into it when I have some time... working crazy hours again this week. Next week everyone is gone for holiday, so perhaps I can work on it then.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby *FDB*LoKi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:04 pm

waiting......waiting.....are we there yet?....... waiting.......waiting.........
The World is an unexplained sense of malfunction and destruction, but I'm glad to witness it!
*FDB*LoKi
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Return to Support & Suggestions