Around the world and back....

New? Introduce yourself here.

Around the world and back....

Postby Hoody » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

Well hello everyone, not sure if you remember me. Been about 4 years or so since I last played CS:S with ya'll. I disappeared around the time TF2 came out as I wasn't interested in that game. Now CS:GO is out and I already have the beta from per-purchase. Just wondering if you guys are gonna play?

Oh, I should probably re-introduce myself. Names Nate AKA Hoody or Hoodyhoo. I was a member of FDB awhile ago back in the 1.6 and CS:S days. I have been around the world fighting the US wars. Still alive but I live in the Mid West now right next to St. Louis.

I look forward to playing CS:GO with you guys. It's pretty fun, still needs some more work tho. It's only like 14 dollars on steam right now. I'll be in and out of these forums to try to catch up on current clan events. The site I had on book mark hasn't been updated since 2007! Luckily it had a link to these forums.

Not sure what else to say other than, hello and I'm back! :BanBoy:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hoodyhoo
Nate AKA: Hoody, Hoodyhoo, GWraith

*FDB* CS 1.6 / CS:S Combat / Scrim / CAL ~Veteran~
Hoody
Cog
Cog

Re: Around the world and back....

Postby MacK » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Hey Hoody!! The forums are pretty dead these days, I but I still check them daily and I still see Hakko, Maj, Ten, Strong, Jed, Hobbit and MillerTime occasionally.

I am in the middle of Fallout New Vegas at the moment, but I probaby try to find more time to play as time goes on. For the last couple years my life has been filled with my 3 wild boys and lots of work (often on the road). Only recently have I had a little more time to play anything.

I have CS:GO beta, and have had it for several months but have really only played once. If we get a clan server back up and running, I might just pick up CS:GO and play with yall.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Hoody » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah I got married last year I have a 15 month old boy and I'm having a little girl in December.
Nate AKA: Hoody, Hoodyhoo, GWraith

*FDB* CS 1.6 / CS:S Combat / Scrim / CAL ~Veteran~
Hoody
Cog
Cog

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Howdy and welcome back Hoody!
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Postby StrongMAD » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Hoody,

Glad to know you're still hanging in there (somewhere anyway). For myself, I'm far enough away that my ping would make me as slow as BigD, so I probably won't be getting in on any FDB CS:GO action any time soon. Also, my job is taking up rather a lot of my life at the moment, for once I've got a huge backlog of games to play through. Anyway, good to hear from you!

Strong
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Majik » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey Hoody, yeah, we remember you. I bought the CS game but my pc won't handle it. We should try to catch up someday.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introductions