Anyone shop here?

Buying, selling, trading and great deals are all found here.

Anyone shop here?

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:06 pm

http://superdigitalmedia.com/ Just found a nintendo wii last night and started thinking now i've got the ps3 wii and still on a smaller tv. So i found this site which list a nice HDTV http://superdigitalmedia.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=144&products_id=1128&osCsid=7e39b73dfa2044dfe9f9bdf465160336, but never heard of the site before. Had it been newegg or amazon no problem and had i had $600.
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: Anyone shop here?

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:55 pm

nvm found a bunch of post about the site and most read like this:

" read many post of everyone talking about this company being a scam and a fake. Just wanted everyone to know I completed an order with this company on 3/11/08 for a Av receiver. I feel really dumb. I should have looked up this company first but I was so attracted to the low price. After several days passed I sent emails and left messages but they have never called or emailed a response. I really hate admitting this but I want to warn everyone please stay away from Superdigitalmedia.com they are in fact a internet fraud scam. I really hope they get caught please tell everyone so we can protect people from getting burned. If anyone knows any course of action that can be taken to stop internet fraud companies let me know"
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: Anyone shop here?

Postby pesetas » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Gulp...close call Jed! :Thinkin:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade & Deals