Terraria

Terraria

Postby StrongMAD » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Has anyone got it? And is it any good? I managed to obtain it through trading coupons, and was wondering if I should trade it on, or play it.
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Re: Terraria

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

I got a copy from jasper and I've been playing it non-stop. But I'm halfway through already. It has a lot of tedious mining to get resources and really isn't hard till you hit hardmode (which I am in). Once I defeat the big bosses and have the greatest weapons I really don't know if it will still be playable for me. I've created a smaller world where i am restarting, but i can port all my belongings to it and retain everything. I just have to beat the pre-hardmode bosses to put me where I was. The reason for changing worlds is I wanted a smaller place that is more manageable so I can control the corruption and hallowed places once you hit hardmode. I think I read somewhere where someone compared it to something called minecraft, but as a 2d sidescroller.

I'm enjoying it. My wife keeps asking me if I do anything else other than dig tunnels and Majik hasn't got the hang of it.
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Re: Terraria

Postby Majik » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

True,
I also got a copy but even with Hakko's help I just couldn't get the hang of it,and therefore it just didn't hold my interest.
If you decide to get it let me know what you think of it Strong.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other Games