Demon's Souls

Demon's Souls

Postby Your Hero Jed » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm

A RPG i picked up last month. The depth and enjoyment of this game is through the roof. It is extremely tough, and every death is heart breaking. This in turn makes every victory that much more rewarding. Great game so far and so much replay value. Plus you can team up with 3 other players to take on the really tough parts.
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: Demon's Souls

Postby MacK » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 am

Looks pretty cool - Do they have it on PC?
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Your Hero Jed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 am

Nah. Another PS3 exclusive.
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby MacK » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Well, at your recommendation, I picked this baby up. Wow, talk about tough, but dang fun. I made it to the tower night and beat him on the first try - slow and steady wins the race. I am a rookie with consoles in general, so getting comfortable with the controller has been interesting. Anyone else have a PS3? Playing this thing on line is great - a very interesting MP approach so far. No direct interaction, but you can leave notes for other folks.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MacK » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Dude - I just read online that if you leave messages and someone recommends it, you get healed to 100%. Cool - will start leaving more.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Your Hero Jed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Also Mack if you are in spirit form you can either be summoned or invade living form people's games. Use the blue stone to offer your services to others. use the black stone to invade others and try to kill them to restore yourself to living form. one night soon i'll try and hop on and help you out. u can summon me into your game and we can take on the levels together. here is a helpful link i found halfway through my second play through. http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/ has all the upgrade info and some kool info on the world tendencies. This game is deep and i've beaten it and gotten the platinum and still play it all the time.
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby Pixie » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Jed, I gotta say, it's kinda fun to see Mack back into the gaming. I hear him chewing out the game here and there, as well as commenting about how bad he sucks at the game. He even seems to be in a better mood, hehehe. Mack, it's good to have you back gaming, even if I can't join ya!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

u can. u just need a ps3 and demon souls. you can play through the whole game together
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby Your Hero Jed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Awesome time last night Mack. I'mma try and get another character going or maybe we can go to the storm king warp and get you the kool sword i was talking about.
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby MacK » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 am

It was a lot of fun - I need to run through that level again and go to the blacksmith. Anything good I should take note of he creates/sells/upgrades?
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Your Hero Jed » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 pm

He actually does all the Demon's souls weapons. For most bosses(Demons) you kill there is a weapon, spell, and miracle that can be made. So in essence you will have to play through the game 3 times to realize the full potential of your character. Also don't consume the souls, unless that is the only thing it is good for. The blacksmith in that level will do the same upgrades as the one in the nexus until you give hime the "Red Hot Demon Soul". That is the second to last one you'll get on the level we beat the spider boss on. I actually think it is the next boss on there. After you get that go back to the blacksmith and talk to him some then he'll ask for it. then you are good to continue uprading. Reference that link from earlier post for the list of all DS upgrades.
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Return to Other Games