anyone playing

anyone playing

Postby {OF}MillerTime » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 am

anyone playing.....

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 or BF Bad Company 2?
{OF}MillerTime
Lackey
Lackey

Re: anyone playing

Postby *FDB*Tenacious D » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 am

Wow. Your thread proves our sad state of affairs, Miller. I don't think any of us are playing much of anything, except for a little L4D2 here and there. I tried both COD and BF back in the day, but haven't played either series in quite a while. Are either of them worth picking up?
*FDB*Tenacious D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 204

Postby MacK » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 am

Not here - I just have not had time to play. Between the constant layoffs at my company, a pending major product release and 30 people reporing up to me, I am just always stressed out about my job. With the kiddos at home that I don't get to see enough, I just rarely get game time anymore.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby StrongMAD » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 pm

I've been playing a lot of "International Job Hunt 2010!" recently - the ending was pretty good, despite the grind (no spoilers!). It's a first person shooter, and it can get really bloody at times. This is always put on hold for "Publishing Physics Papers" - for the most part it's fun, but the "Peer review" minigame is really annoying (they take away all your weapons and your enemies all have flamethrowers! How unfair is that?). Of course, the puzzle game sector is where its really picking up - "Explaining Mysteries of the Universe to People Who Think Ugg Boots are Practical in Snow" is very very difficult. A 'carrot and stick' strategy seems ideal - you beat the confused little animals with sticks, and then beat them with carrots (I think, I've not quite mastered it yet).
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Your Hero Jed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 pm

I thought you beat the animals with sticks and fed them carrots so they could see it coming :pokeyaeye:
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby {OF}MillerTime » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 am

*FDB*Tenacious D wrote:Wow. Your thread proves our sad state of affairs, Miller. I don't think any of us are playing much of anything, except for a little L4D2 here and there. I tried both COD and BF back in the day, but haven't played either series in quite a while. Are either of them worth picking up?

CoD MW2 has amazing graphics (especially SP) and the most realistic model movement I've see. I would buy it just for that.

BFBC2 is good looking too and the cool thing in this game is the nearly totally destructable enviorments. It seems like any box, building, tree, etc you shoot at will crumble.

Each have added some new MP play modes. Gameplay for both games is similar to their predecessors. So if you liked them you'd like these.

I've always got my SoF2 though!!!
{OF}MillerTime
Lackey
Lackey

Postby Your Hero Jed » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 pm

BFBC2 looks really good. I've been playing a lot of CS:S l8ly
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby Majik » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Sadly I havent been able to upgrade my pc since 2005 so very few things coming out now are playable for me.
I keep hoping Im going to win the lottery some day......
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Your Hero Jed » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm

That's partly why i love my console. While my current computer will run everything out right now and anything coming out soon, everything coming out for ps3 in the next few years i can play no problems. Plus i think I'mma get Heavy Rain and God of War 3
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Return to Other Games