Christmas Games

Christmas Games

Postby MacK » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Black Friday I asked my wife to pick up the following for me for Christmas:

Assassins Creed
BioShock
Command and Conquer 3 Deluxe (with expansion pack)

They were only 10 bucks each. I still have yet to get L4D. I am waiting for Dell to carry it since I have a $70 gift card at Dell that is patiently waiting to be spent.... C'MON DELL!!!

Anyone else get anything good?
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Re: Christmas Games

Postby Majik » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Someone gifted me L4D,otherwise I never would have been able to get it.
Christmas is going to be very thin for us this year, so my wife keeps asking me if I would rather have Guitar Hero for the WII or the latest Call Of Duty game, and I really can't decide!
In some ways I am glad it's a thin Christmas this year, I think my wife,myself,my kids,and my family are actually celebrating the spiritual side of Christmas this year instead of the commercial side.
Im the past 5 years around the Christmas Holidays my father has died, then my younger brother died, and then I was in the hospital for one.
Hopefully this will be a Christmas with no real drama going on.
Also on the 8th of this month, my oldest daughter is going to have her second child induced,so this Christmas I will have two grandchildren. :wub:
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MacK » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 pm

That is cool Maj! Two grandkids, eh? Well, I am excited about it this year as well. First real Christmas at home for my wife and I since everyone is coming to our place this year. Also, Jacob is now old enough that he is getting all excited about the lights and decorations, which is fun to see. Last year he was just too little. I know the economy is weighing a lot on peoples minds, but the positive side is it turns the focus on the holidays from things to family.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Day after Christmas I'm taking my 12 weeks off for paternity leave (FMLA). HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

As for games. Black friday I was working 9 to 6am and I no patience for lines. Then there was cyber monday and I totally didn't do anything because... well.. we really don't have any money. If I had paid my visa bill off 2 weeks ago then I would have had zero dollars in the bank... Jennifer is on her maternity leave and it's without pay. We haven't stopped eating out as much and that's what did us in. I saw those deals for bioshock, crysis and farcry2 and I was like...damn! This 16th is our 8th anniversary and of course there is Christmas. I haven't bought my wife a single damn thing. I want to buy a really nice ring for her other hand or some nice earrings (found a really sweet pair of pearl earrings at shaneco.com). I think my wife.. no, I'm positive that my wife just made a purchase last night for a new hat and if it is the one I think it is, then that's 60 bucks..... I'm spiralling.. hold on..

ok.. looking at l4dead now. thinking about it.
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Christmas Games

Postby chrisssteeven » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 am

I got the saboteur, tekken 6, racthet and clank acit and grand theft auto episodes from liberty city.All on the ps3 apart from GTA.I have played also this game : Dragon Age origins and Tropico 3.
chrisssteeven
Cog
Cog

Human Verification: 263

Postby MacK » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:49 pm

chrisssteeven wrote:I got the saboteur, tekken 6, racthet and clank acit and grand theft auto episodes from liberty city.All on the ps3 apart from GTA.I have played also this game : Dragon Age origins and Tropico 3.

How is Dragon Age? I thought about trying it out, but it looked a little cheesy...
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Knightrider » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 am

I've heard its really good. I've been playing Mass Effect 2. So far its good minus the new weapon system, I preferred the old one but the gameplay is awesome!
Too Close for Missiles, switching to guns
Negative Ghostrider, the patterns full

[url=http://ragealliance.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=323683]
Image[/url]
Knightrider
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby MacK » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am

Knightrider wrote:I've heard its really good. I've been playing Mass Effect 2. So far its good minus the new weapon system, I preferred the old one but the gameplay is awesome!

I picked up a copy of ME2 about a month ago but have played for less than 3 hours. Just too much going on to spend time playing...
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other Games