Diabo III

Diabo III

Postby MacK » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, it looks like it is shaping up to be pretty sweet! I just watched the videos. I remember when Diablo II came out - I picked up my pre-order the day it was released at BestBuy. Looks like I may have to do the same with the next one. I probably spent more hours playing Diablo II than any other game, with exception of maybe Unreal Tournament 2k3/4 and CS:S.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Re: Diabo III

Postby *FDB*Tenacious D » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 am

I played Diablo 2 for a very long time too. I think I had a level 48 Barbarian and I started over when the expansion came out with one of the new classes and finished the game with that one too. I'm looking forward to 3. Blizzard, like Valve, rarely disappoints.
*FDB*Tenacious D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 204

Postby Pixie » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I don't know which Diabo I have played, but I know I liked it. Maybe I will have to check into this...
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby aarenlainey » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 am

I have played all the Diabo version from I to III. But I enjoyed more in Diabo II. It may be that I have not played too much Diabo.
aarenlainey
Cog
Cog

Human Verification: 263

Postby MacK » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 am

aarenlainey wrote:I have played all the Diabo version from I to III. But I enjoyed more in Diabo II. It may be that I have not played too much Diabo.

Are you on the Diablo III beta team? Diablo III isn't released yet...

Also, I see that your email address is based in India. What part are you from? I have a team in Pune.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Return to Other Games