Movies, music, & entertainment.

Michael Jackson dead

Postby Majik » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Michael Jackson dead

Postby pesetas » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 pm

This one on the other hand didn't really surprise me nor do I feel especially sad but it signifies that an era is coming to an end...sort of...

I do believe in karma...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 pm

In moments like these i try to remember what made people great. I still have the Thriller Album.
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby pesetas » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 am

Your Hero Jed wrote:In moments like these i try to remember what made people great. I still have the Thriller Album.

I'd like to agree with you Jed and I have good memories way back to the Jackson 5 but this freakfest went way over the top...

Thing about karma is that if he did what people allege he did than he'll get his...or already has...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby pesetas » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:00 am

Last night I watched as much as I could stand of a 2003 interview with Jackson. He interviewed and let the camera follow him around shopping and stuff like that. I have to admit that my perspective may have changed a tad. Granted I still think the guy was a freak but I think hearing some of the things he said helps me to understand why he was a freak. I believe that all the cosmetic surgery was meant to make him look like Peter Pan. Never aging, androgynous, playful....

The guy never really got to enjoy his childhood IMO. This made him want to be childlike and thusly around children. Now what he did with the children...makes me shudder...at least they took a chunk of his millions before his shopping sprees took the rest.
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Your Hero Jed » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am

I was thinking about that last night Pes. If someone ever did what he was accused of to a child of yours, would a check make everything better? I would hope that a parent in that situation would not be looking to just line their pockets. I know i would have seen to his death personally if something was done to one of my children. I hope he was innocent, but if he wasn't then i think he suffered too little.
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby Majik » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 pm

We shouldn't condemn unless we are sure. Myself, I'm not sure.
People are accused of these things in America for many reasons,and money and/or revenge are the two biggest reasons.
So many innocent people are accused nowadays that we should change the system, if you falesly accuse, you do the punishement the accused would have gotten if convicted. I bet that would cut down and the false accuasations,but maybe not.
Anyway, he was tried and found not guilty. If he was guilty,then as Pes said, Karma.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kevinfutures » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 am

Jackson was arguably the only American artist whose influence was as great elsewhere in the world as it was back home in the United States.The American singer Michael Jackson died after he suffered cardiac arrest at his home in the Holmby Hills neighborhood in Los Angeles,California.I am so proud of being a fan of michael jackson and will remain to be so no matter what others say about him they can say whatever they think about him or me,it wont make me feel affended or hurt because your just a spec to me and i dont care,I love you michael,I trust you and always will.everyone has haters.
kevinfutures
Cog
Cog

Human Verification: 263

Postby StrongMAD » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 am

OK, does this bot just randomly google stuff and post sentences from each page it finds?
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Pixie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 am

That's what I am thinking StrongMAD...
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:53 am

It had a live poker link in the sig that I deleted.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Majik » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm

You should just delete the account Mack.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pixie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Ya know, even if it was a bot, it sure was fun to see so many postings and comments when getting on TGO. Good to see so much "action" on here. :)
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Your Hero Jed » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 pm

We need more bots to get things going like on the servers of old
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese