Finally - Osama Gone!

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Finally - Osama Gone!

Postby MacK » Sun May 01, 2011 11:58 pm

I am sure you read the news, but we finally got him. What is bizzare is that he was Inside Pakistan only about 30 miles from the capital in a middle/upper class neighborhood in a house that was valued at about $1M.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Re: Finally - Osama Gone!

Postby pesetas » Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Are you sure? Are you sure he wasn't already gone many years ago? Now, rather than being a ghost leader, he's a martyr. Just food for thought...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby MacK » Fri May 06, 2011 12:49 pm

From the intel coming out, I would hardly call him a ghost leader... I think the coolest thing about the whole event is learning about the stealth helicopter that crashed. Looks like nice tech...
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Majik » Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Honestly,I don't think they need another martyr.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MacK » Tue May 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I would rather have a dead man inspire stupid people than have a live man inspire and lead stupid people. Either way stupid people are going to do stupid things, and I would rather they do so without their leader
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Ardor of Opinion