Brilliant

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Brilliant

Postby MacK » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:17 am

Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Re: Brilliant

Postby Echo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:27 am

Lawl Mack, those were a few minutes of my life Ill never get back...

;D
Echo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Pixie » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Lol. Mack that was perty punny...

-Pixie :Queen:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby BigD » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Uhhh.....Pixie...your weren't planning on...say going back & replying to EVERY post over the past 2 years were you?!?
Cause if you were , I'm going to have to come into work a little earlier to read them all. :OneEye:
Mack, we gotta get her outta Utah!
BigD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Pixie » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Well ya know, that was my exact plan. (*sarcastic*)
Naw, it just appears that y'all are actually quite interesting to me. Weird, ha? Don't worry, it is probably more like a social experiment kind of interesting :Geeky: , especially you BigD. :Winkin:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby pesetas » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Damn D, I think that's twice now Pixie has called you out. This is getting good!
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Pixie » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:07 pm

:RubberNecker:
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Whoa!!! Now, now I am getting a little red faced - she is my little sister!!
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BigD » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 pm

:(
BigD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:32 pm

BigD wrote::(

LOL - She IS 23 you know... :) :icon78: :ROFL:
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StrongMAD » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 am

:wowzers: Mack, you pimp!
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Pixie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 am

Whoa, wait a minute. Mack, why you blushing? I am so confused! The only time I blushed looking at this forum (other than when it was pointed out that I was kinda kicking butt in TF2) was when beach volley ball co-ed was purposed to be nude by MY BROTHER! I am too ashamed of my body or anything... but my Brother?!? Geeze Mack! So what on earth could be making you blush after you suggested that??

-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:28 am

LOL - wow, this conversation took a turn down the rats nest. So... who is the leader of China??
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:32 am

Pesestas scratching head.... :Dunce:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby MacK » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 am

pesetas wrote:Pesestas scratching head.... :Dunce:

:ROFL:

I guess it would have been more appropriate to tease Pixie early on:
Pixie wrote:... especially you BigD. :Winkin:

Last I checked, BigD is taken!! ;)
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 am

er...um...now I get it... :Sneaky:
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Pixie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:46 am

LOL Ok wow, now I understand. All I meant was that BigD seemed a bit "unusual"; that is what you study in a social experiment. You study what the norm is, and then you also study those outside the norm. It was a mean joust at BigD, trying to get him to react to the challenge that has been thrown for the stay at the beach. I plan on No "interests" within this forum besides that of friendship and a social scientist type. Sorry for the confusion.

-And I meant I am Not too ashamed of my body, but beach volleyball is not my best game, so I think I will stick to TF2 for now. I'll hit the beach a ways up from all the reflected light of a bunch of nerds playing nude on the beach (lol, don't worry I am just as white). :Albino:

Let's get back to TF2 BUTT KICKING, shall we? :Knifed:
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am

Well, it is true that BigD is irresistible. I mean, he is BigD after all. At least, that is what I hear... :icon32: :icon49: :icon_e_biggrn:
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 pm

ew Mack...just ew
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Pixie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Pes, if you don't like what Mack has to say, please refer to the statement at the top of the page:

Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

(Hehehe)
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Next

Return to Ardor of Opinion