Utah Mayor Rocky Anderson Protests Bush Arrival & Blasts Fox

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Utah Mayor Rocky Anderson Protests Bush Arrival & Blasts Fox

Postby spOOky » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson protests President George Bush's arrival to Utah where he met behind closed doors away from Senator McCain to help raise some awfully needed money. Sean Hannity and Fox News tries to question the credibility of Rocky Anderson who has been protesting and fighting against the War and the Bush agenda inside a largely Republican State.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/118422/detail/

Those slime balls at Fox really know how to make themselves look not only stupid but impossibly vile at the same time.
spOOky
Lackey
Lackey

Re: Utah Mayor Rocky Anderson Protests Bush Arrival & Blasts Fox

Postby Crash » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Even sadder is they have most of the world fooled.
Crash
Cog
Cog

Re: Utah Mayor Rocky Anderson Protests Bush Arrival & Blasts Fox

Postby MacK » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 pm

As time rolls on, the more irritated I become at Fox - especially their "no spin" slogan. Give me a break.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Return to Ardor of Opinion