Scary stuff from McCain Pallin rally

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Scary stuff from McCain Pallin rally

Postby spOOky » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 am

Wow, these people are freaky! So much hate and ignorance in one place. No wonder Ron Paul didn't win the nomination for the Republican party!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/09/mccain-palin-rally-attend_n_133240.html

This whole McCain campaign has gotten so negative and so pathetic that I can never vote for him. Especially with Pallin on the ticket. I was going to write in Ron Paul but after the last couple weeks I am voting Obama. I can't let this McCain/Pallin ticket get into office. I don't care if it is the lesser of two evils, this election is way too important . And I think the lesser of the two evils is wayyyyyyyyyy less evil and a lot more logical.

Oh well, just my two cents.
spOOky
Lackey
Lackey

Re: Scary stuff from McCain Pallin rally

Postby MacK » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 am

Amen! I can't stand the Republican party right now - and in the past I related better with the Republican party, but not now. Too many old, stupid men running it. I am not saying Democrats are any better, but Obama seems to be a breed of Democrat I can deal with.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Majik » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 pm

I can't remember when I saw such a group of ignorant American people.

The second film more than the first.

I too was planning on voting ofr RP as a protest vote, but now I'm undecided.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm

You can write my name in. :RubberNecker:
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Return to Ardor of Opinion