Once again in India

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Once again in India

Postby pesetas » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:33 am

Don't know why but of late I've been taking note of occurrences in India. Prolly cuz my business is so frequently outsourced there. The one I read this morning is a tale of a Catholic nun allegedly raped by a throng of Hindu while the Orissa police looked on. I think what struck me most was this comment I quote from a reader that actually sounds sane...

THE MUSLIMS VS THE HINDUS, CATHOLICS VS PROTESTANTS. JEWISH VS MUSLIM, BLACK VS WHITE, CHRISTIANS VS WITCHES.......THEY ALL PREACH LOVE AND THEY ALL HATE AND KILL EACH OTHER......I AM HITCHING A RIDE ON THE NEXT UFO I SEE
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Once again in India

Postby Your Hero Jed » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Yeah I always find this funny. It's like they say. p*ss off a Catholic, and you receive a letter from the Vatican. p*ss a Christian off, and you have a protest on your hands. p*ss a Muslim off, and something gets blown up. It's funny how the Muslim community is so often portrayed this was, and yet the Crusades seem to be forgotten. :incinerate: But i guess everyone is entitled to their beliefs as long as they are the same as mine. :RubberNecker:
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Return to Ardor of Opinion