North Korea

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

North Korea

Postby pesetas » Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Well folks I'd say that China and Russia better get a handle on North Korea...in a hurry...or...Uncle Sam will have to. Thing is that our resources are already spread pretty thin so we'd have to bring out the big guns for this one.

Hmmm (Pes rubbing chin)...nothing like a good war to pull us out of a recession eh.... :incinerate:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: North Korea

Postby StrongMAD » Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I dunno Pes, we don't tend to go after nuclear states - Israel, India and Pakistan were all able to get past the NPT and nothing was done about it. Russia is in pretty much no state to go starting wars like now, they've got their own messes to deal with - Chechnya and Ossetia, and China better not do anything - I'm going there in a couple of months! :SadNo:

It does scare the hell out of me that the country that was REALLY getting WMD and is run by a crazed megalomaniac has been allowed to get this far whilst we were distracted.
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby pesetas » Fri May 29, 2009 12:39 pm

"North Korea defiantly test-fired another short-range missile Friday and warned it would act in "self-defense" if provoked by the U.N. Security Council, which is considering tough sanctions against the communist regime for conducting a nuclear test."

I'm telling ya...this is gonna get bad! Sanctions and embargos will have no effect...NK will get everything they need from China. Unless they alienate the Chinese as well.

Gee Strong...I hope you're just going to Hong Kong...at least there things are a bit British...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby {OF}MillerTime » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 am

Well I read today that Kim Jong has life threatening cancer. this could be good or bad news for us.

On one hand he may go soon, but on the other...now he has nothing to lose by doing something really stupid.
{OF}MillerTime
Lackey
Lackey

Postby pesetas » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 pm

I think that means he has to get his groove on before he passes. Either way, this North Korea thing isn't over...
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*Jasper » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 am

I know the goverment is scrambling to get new recruits they contacted me not to long ago asking me to go back in at my sgt rank and they would give me back pay i was all for it then they relized why i left the military in the first place blew out both my knees in a jumping accident then the recruiter would never call me back :Crying: lol dont need my knees to blow up a bridge a mile a way :)
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain."
*FDB*Jasper
Lackey
Lackey

Human Verification: 204

Return to Ardor of Opinion