Whats in the water in South carolina?

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

Re: Whats in the water in South carolina?

Postby Majik » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:49 am

Since this thread was orginally about behavior, here is another example of bad/outrageous behavior.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549800,00.html??test=faces
From what I understand,they removed him, but in my opinion he should at the least be banned from attending for maybe the next 5 years.
Give him some real consequences for his actions.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MacK » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL - Not terribly shocking... Looks like we have another politician in the works. :DOH:
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby pesetas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Yeah he should be a politician but he'll never get a seat in SC. You should see the photo of Kanye on the read carpet with his adult dancer gf and gigantic bottle of Hennesy (sp?)....

Maybe he ain't nothin' but a gold digger? eh... :RubberNecker:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Majik » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

wheres the pic, I wanna see!
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Try to yahoo, MTV music awards and a photo show should pop up.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Majik » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

d*****t, all I can find is the arrogant asses behavior being reported every where.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cpt_Obvious » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

After seeing Kanye's hurricane katrina PSA it doesn't surprise me. About the only thing I am surprised at is that people continue to buy this moron's cd's. I would venture to guess that after all that hennessy he won't remember it the next day, but there will be millions of others who will.
HK, because you suck, and we hate you.
Cpt_Obvious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Human Verification: 204

Postby pesetas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 pm

So back on topic for a moment:

Rep. Joe Wilson told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday" he will not apologize again for shouting "you lie" during President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday.

"I have apologized one time. The apology was accepted by the president, by the vice president, who I know. I am not apologizing again," said the South Carolina Republican.

Wilson told Wallace he'd had a "town hall" moment.

Wilson noted that he had apologized to the president on Wednesday, adding, "That is sufficient." The apology was delivered over the telephone to White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, and was accepted publicly by Obama.

That means Wilson will likely be brought to the well of the House floor this upcoming week so House Speaker Nancy Pelosi can sanction him with a resolution of "disapproval."

"My view is that the apology to the president, to the White House, his acceptance, the vice president's acceptance -- people know my civility. They know that this was a one-time event, and it was out of frustration."

- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Previous

Return to Ardor of Opinion