This is for Mack

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

This is for Mack

Postby pesetas » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 am

"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: This is for Mack

Postby MacK » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm

:ROFL: Thanks Pes - appreciate it - you gave me a nice laugh for the day! I used to be a big supporter of him, but after he was re-elected and the truth started coming out, my whole view of politicians in general changed.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby pesetas » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 pm

My pleasure. I think we're both in the same boat. You and I that is...not Bush and I... :UmmmHmm:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Cpt_Obvious » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

That was hilarious. Being a libertarian/conservative mix I haven't liked most presidents in my lifetime, with both the former and current administrations being a sore disappointment. That being said, I am up for making fun of any politician at any time. :mrgreen:
HK, because you suck, and we hate you.
Cpt_Obvious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Human Verification: 204

Postby Falqon » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm not above making fun of politicians but an entire article with nothing more credible than "According to neighborhood sources"?
Falqon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Human Verification: 204

Postby Pixie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Cpt_Obvious wrote:That being said, I am up for making fun of any politician at any time. :mrgreen:

Here here!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Return to Ardor of Opinion