This is bulls***!

Share your viewpoint - politics and policy: the good, the bad, and the politicians.
Forum rules
The rules are simple: you may not agree, but you can agree to disagree. Vehement altercations will not be tolerated. If you don't know what that means, pull out the old Webster. If you are still struggling, this forum isn't for you.

This is bulls***!

Postby pesetas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 pm

"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: This is bulls***!

Postby Majik » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Just another example of our government sellins us out. But this time they are selling the individual comsumer out AND their ouw USPS.
There are many both public and private concerns that want to put the Post Office out of business. One of the first steps was allowing UPS and FEdEx boxes at the post office. i actually saw that coming which was one of my many reasons why I quit the postal service.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StrongMAD » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Maj, I see your point about UPS vs US Postal - seriously, I wish things could run as well as the mail - less than 50c to get a letter to any doorstep in the USA is still a miracle in my book, and if you want an example of how government can run healthcare cheaper than private companies, just ask UPS/FedEx how much it would cost for them to do the same . However, I don't see how you can stop UPS first from competing, and second from doing this when they do. I'm as much in favor of government services as the next guy (so long as the next guy is Karl Marx) but I really don't think that the government is selling out by letting UPS run their own private company however they want to. If the private market principle really works, we'll see people switch away from these spammers, but I don't hold my breath.
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby jadeli89 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 pm

huh government people are just so annoying.. they do not know how to act like real public servants.. i wonder we even get to vote them and let them take advantage of everything.. so nuts..
jadeli89
Cog
Cog

Human Verification: 263

Postby MacK » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

jadeli89 welcome to the forums, but your signature was deemed inappropriate. I have removed it.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby pesetas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Dang Mack! I really wanted to be spammed! Funny how they choose year old topics to glob onto...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby Majik » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm

I keep saying Mack is nicer than I am. I usually ban the account.
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

The sad thing is this is the first time i've seen this post.
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby pesetas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Your Hero Jed wrote:The sad thing is this is the first time i've seen this post.

LOL Jed. It is ironic that thanks to the spammer this post got more views and replies than the original topic... :UmmmHmm:
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby MacK » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm

LOL - I leave them as it artiificially inflates our user count making us look bigger than we really are. Kinda like Stong's ego...

:pokeyaeye:
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StrongMAD » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 pm

My ego looks bigger than it really is? Because it's pretty damned big to begin with... Has to be, with all that super-ego and id lurking around. Damned id...
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby MacK » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

He lurks! LOL! Hey Strong!
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 am

MacK wrote:He lurks! LOL! Hey Strong!

His id resides here...the ego, Europe...
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Return to Ardor of Opinion