Charleston ghosts

The bizarre and unexplained.

Charleston ghosts

Postby pesetas » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:14 am

Well my daughters are in town to visit so we're going to go on a couple of famous ghost walks. The first one we'll do is the cemetary walk. I'll post the results!
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: Charleston ghosts

Postby Majik » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 am

Sounds like fun,but unless you wont see your daughters again for a while, if it was me I'd do that with them on Halloween :Sneaky:
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 am

We finally went on the ghost walk last night. We opted for the "Haunted Jail" tour. This could have been so much better if the tour company did it right. It was just all right. There is plenty of history, creepiness and ghost stories associated with the old jail but the tour guide well...sucked and the tour was only 45 minutes of him rambling. Kind of a waste of money IMO...

Having said all that, let's see what the pictures hold. I'll post any intersting photos soon.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby BigD » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm

:icon69: :Floater: :surprisedshk:
BigD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby pesetas » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Well we got the photos done at the one hour. Uneventful except one shot with some orbs (dust particles of course). I had entertained the idea of taking some shots with a cigarette under the camera for some nice ghost trails but they don't allow smoking in there. I'll get the photos scanned and posted in a couple days just for yucks though...nice bit of history.
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby pesetas » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Here's some shots of the "haunted" Charleston jail and Ft Sumter-

- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Return to Area 51