Squirrel Invasion

The bizarre and unexplained.

Squirrel Invasion

Postby Knightrider » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am

Yes, those Furry fluffy nice looking little things are planing to invade the world. I discovered this yesterday, when I was eating lunch. I noticed that a pack of squirrels were looking at me as I sat on a bench outside eating lunch. The intensity that they stared at me make the sun freeze over. Then it happened one squirrel that didn't see took my sandwich as I looked at the pack. They are trying to kill us by the means of starvation. If that is not enough I found out that they have taken over the attics in my neighbor hood and they are taunting my dog to get shocked by his dog fence. Beware they are evil. There have been reports of squirrels taking arms and getting ready for their domination. Here are some photos my spies have managed to take Image
Image Here is a link for the resistance http://www.anti-squirrel.com/.
Too Close for Missiles, switching to guns
Negative Ghostrider, the patterns full

[url=http://ragealliance.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=323683]
Image[/url]
Knightrider
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Re: Squirrel Invasion

Postby pesetas » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm

I KNEW IT!!! I've always been an animal conspiracy theorist. Just look at that top critter...looks like that thing from Caddy Shack!
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm

aw.. so cute.. I just started to feed the two ducks in my pond this past week. I've decided to name them Donald and Daisy since one is male and the other female.. As of 3 days ago they take food out of my hand now.. They are so comfortable that that bite my leg (can't feel anything in that leg anyway) and just yesterday evening the mallard came right up to me and bit my nipple since i ran out of food. They already come to me when I call them.. It's the most peaceful thing I have done in ages.
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Your Hero Jed » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

It's funny how animals can be therapeutic. Going feed some ducks on a nice pond is nice and peaceful. Going shoot some ducks on a nice pond is also nice and peaceful. :snipuh:
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Postby MacK » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:09 pm

What is even worse about this invasion is that it is branching out. The first photo is a prarie dog - yes, a relative of the squirrel. It looks like even extended family is involved!! The conspiracy!!!
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby BigD » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Ahhh.....Knightrider...pssst. Where can I get some of that sh** ?!? :Smokin:
BigD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Knightrider » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:15 am

BigD wrote:Ahhh.....Knightrider...pssst. Where can I get some of that sh** ?!? :Smokin:

5 hour Econ lab will do it to ya.

Hakko I don't know about the nipple nipping as being peaceful.
Too Close for Missiles, switching to guns
Negative Ghostrider, the patterns full

[url=http://ragealliance.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=323683]
Image[/url]
Knightrider
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby *FDB*Hakko » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 am

yeah. that really surprised me. Thank goodness I'm not a woman or it would have gotten a better hold!
lamaramal.wordpress.com
*FDB*Hakko
White Collar
White Collar

Postby Pixie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Lol! Wow, good point. If I come down to visit you Hakko, I will be prepared with full body armor.

-Pixie :Queen:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
-Jack Handey
Pixie
White Collar
White Collar

Postby StrongMAD » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Woah, Hakko as a woman... I think my heart just fluttered.
*FDB*Loki - Couldn't hit a planet at close range...
StrongMAD
White Collar
White Collar

Postby pesetas » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 pm

ew :Puking:
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Postby pesetas » Sun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

THEY'RE BACK!!!

AP-PORT HURON, Mich. (May 31) -- Squirrel. Thief. Patriot.
A brazen squirrel has been grabbing small American flags placed in a Port Huron, Mich., cemetery and carrying them up to its nest, which now looks as if it's bedecked in bunting.
Every Memorial Day, volunteers place the flags next to the graves of nearly 1,000 veterans buried at Mount Hope Cemetery about 55 miles northeast of Detroit. The flags were undisturbed during a Mass held Monday.
The Times Herald reports that workers at the cemetery on Tuesday noticed several flags had been torn off their wooden staffs, which were still in the ground.
The mystery was solved in front of superintendent Ron Ceglarek's eyes. He watched a squirrel detach a flag stapled to a staff and carry it up a tree to the nest.
- Sun Tzu

pesetas
Master
Master

Return to Area 51