brother where art thou...

The bizarre and unexplained.

brother where art thou...

Postby pesetas » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 pm

"ALLENTOWN, Pa. (Sept. 28) - A Pennsylvania man trying to parallel park a minivan killed his identical twin brother, who was trying to guide him into the space.
Bethlehem police say 56-year-old Thomas Willgruber was outside the van helping his brother park when Timothy Willgruber lost control and pinned him against an SUV on Saturday afternoon. Thomas Willgruber died later that night at a hospital.
Police say Timothy Willgruber failed a field sobriety test. Police are considering charges against him, including drunken driving.
''Alcohol played a role, but how much, we don't know,'' Bethlehem police Capt. Dave Kravatz told The Morning Call newspaper.
Thomas Willgruber's wife, Nancy, calls it a "freak accident." She told "The Morning Call" that "it's not the right time to worry about blame."
Relatives say the twins were best friends who rarely went a day without talking."
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Re: brother where art thou...

Postby Majik » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 pm

that would be a helluva thing to have on your conscience
Majik
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pesetas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

Authorities in eastern Pennsylvania say a man accused of killing his identical twin brother in a parallel parking accident has killed himself.

He hanged himself. Well if you believe in such things perhaps they are reunited. Very bizarre story IMO...
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Postby MacK » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 am

Now that is weird.... I am glad I don't have a twin.
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Return to Area 51