My steam says Downloading

My steam says Downloading

Postby Your Hero Jed » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm hoping this is an update. On a side note, Gabe said that steam service is coming to PS3 not sure if it means all your games on ps3 or not but here's to hoping

NVM it was it. Awesomeness is all i can say. The gameplay hasn't changed any, but they say the awp is fixed whatever that means. I've got like 40 something of the 150+ achievements i think
Fresh out of batteries, but we're still making noise.Image
Your Hero Jed
Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Re: My steam says Downloading

Postby MacK » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Wow - it was fun playing again tonight. I hopped on a server and met the admin. Pretty cool guy - works in the data center the server runs from. Their website is cyberwurx.com. At the moment they only list L4D and Killing Floor, but he said they would have cheap TF2 and CSS servers up there... going to watch for a bit to see what comes up.

MacK
Here's to you, as good as you are, And here's to me, as bad as I am, But as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are, bad as I am.
MacK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Human Verification: 8

Postby Knightrider » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Well if they do I'm thinking about renting a public 18 slot server. With Gun Game and possibly some Cal or Game-battles matches (it would be *FDB* of course, I run with Danger Kittens tags on b/c of my homeboys and I are just being stupid)
Too Close for Missiles, switching to guns
Negative Ghostrider, the patterns full

[url=http://ragealliance.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=323683]
Image[/url]
Knightrider
Pink Collar
Pink Collar

Postby pesetas » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 am

I might have to join you guys for some CS. I've been really hitting the Battlefield BC2 a lot lately. It definitely is CS on roids but I miss many of the aspects of CS.

On a different note I am creating a Newegg wishlist for a new mobo, processor and HD to get me up to speed, so to speak.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him"
- Sun Tzu

...1500+ and still spamming...
pesetas
Master
Master

Return to CounterStrike: Source